Once again, the Cozy Holt is relocating... this time to the big city! What a change!! We are going to miss our little southwestern town & all our friends dearly, but are very excited about living less than an hour from my parents!
For now there are no exciting pictures to share, but they might be coming soon... if the offer we just made on a house (yes, I said HOUSE!!) gets accepted anytime soon! Again, lots of excitement floating around here!
In other news, Baby #2 (who will get a name as soon as we find out the gender, I promise! I am so tired of saying "baby #2." It just feels so impersonal...) Anyway, he/she is starting to kick & boy are there a powerful pair of legs on this little one!! We totally skipped the "fluttering little kicks" stage and went right into the big stop-mom-in-her-tracks punches.
For her part, Amy is doing wonderfully. She loves climbing my parents' stairs & finding new and creative ways to get down (jumping being her current favorite. I will have a head of grey hair by the end of the week I'm sure!) Another favorite is running around and around the dining room table -- preferably with an armload of stuffed animals, books, snacks, etc. The heavier the armload of stuff, the more fun it is to run. Especially in socks.
So that's about it here. I hope to follow this post up with a picture-ful one next time. Maybe even with pictures of a house... Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Just a tad disappointed that Louisville didn't work out. :( I'm sure you're so happy to be moving close to your parents - that's great!! Good luck :)
Post a Comment